Harrisburg University of Science and Technology provides innovative undergraduate, graduate and professional programs that lead our students to successful careers. Our experiential learning model results in graduates that are highly sought by employers in the Capital Region and beyond.
- U.S.News Best College Rankings Include Harrisburg University
- Washington Monthly Ranks HU in its 2014 College Guide
- $35,000 in Prizes for Start Up Weekend at HU
- HU Holds the Line on Undergraduate Tuition. No Increase for 2014-2015
- 2015 Financial Aid Workshop
Feb 16, 2015 | 9 a.m. to noon
- Get to Know HU: November 15th Undergraduate Open House
Nov 15, 2014 | 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- DiSanto Chair Distinguished Speaker Series: Capital Market Oversight by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority
Nov 6, 2014 | Noon to 1 p.m.
- DiSanto Chair Distinguished Speaker Series in Financial Literacy: Investing in the Global Economy in 2014
Oct 16, 2014 | Noon to 1 p.m.