12 Reasons to study at Harrisburg University’s Philadelphia location
Students will be able to earn Bachelor of Science degrees in Interactive Media, Management and eBusiness – with concentrations in digital marketing and business analytics; Computer and Information Sciences and Cyber Security in the University’s new 38,000 square-foot location at 1500 Spring Garden Street, across the street from the Community College of Philadelphia.
There are so many reasons to study with HU in Philly!
Check out the list below for a dozen of the most important ones!
1. Same world-class faculty in Harrisburg will teach classes in Philadelphia.
2. New, high-tech facility in Center City.
3. Easy transfer policies.
4. Scholarships that make it affordable.
5. Complete your degree close to home.
6. Philadelphia is a hub for great internships, a key of HU’s curriculum.
7. Professional sporting events in your backyard.
8. Degree programs in high-demand fields.
9. Unrivaled Culture, Food and Entertainment.
10. Access to every resource available to students attending main campus in Harrisburg.
11. A science and technology curriculum found nowhere else in Philadelphia.
12. Philadelphia Cheesesteaks. Oh, and did we mention Philadelphia Water Ice, Pretzels and Rolled Ice Cream?
For more reasons why HU’s Philadelphia location aligns with your college needs, click Here.
Accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education, Harrisburg University is a private non-profit university offering bachelor and graduate degree programs in science, technology, and math fields to a diverse student body. For more information on the University’s affordable demand-driven undergraduate and graduate programs, call 717.901.5146 or email, Connect@HarrisburgU.edu.