- Kim Sprought of the Career Services Office provides comments on ways to maximize an internship to Lee Miller, a columnist for the Star-Ledger.
- Chuck Davis of the HU cyber security faculty appeared on WITF Radio Smart Talk about communications privacy.
- A pilot program at Harrisburg University designed to help teachers plan their course curriculum around getting students up from their desks and moving around the classroom is featured in the Patriot-News.
- Harrisburg University president Eric Darr discusses Harrisburg University expansion into Philadelphia and Baltimore on Comcast Newsmakers.
- A Q&A with Dr. Darr appears in Keystone Edge. In the article, he discuss the university expansion into Philadelphia and Baltimore as well as new programs.
- Charles Palmer discussed cyber security and hackers stealing data from hotel room customers in a segment appearing on CBS-21.
- Ed Uravic thoughts about open primaries for Pennsylvania appear in the Morning Call.
- Scott Foulkrod and Ed Uravic of the HU faculty offering perspectives on civil liberities and survelliance for a Patriot-News article.
- Kim Sprought of Career Services is quoted in a Street.Com story about 7 ways to stand out in an internship.
- Harrisburg University and its role in the 30th Anniversary Ben Franklin Technology Partnership 30th anniversary meeting is featured in a Keystone Edge story.
- Fizika Group partners with Harrisburg University on active learning program is featured in a story appearing in the Central Penn Business Journal.
- The Patriot-News covers the Ben Franklin Partners event at Harrisburg University featuring Governor Tom Corbett, Governor Ridge and Governor Thornburgh in its in its June 4th issue.
- The June issue of The Burg contains three stories about HU: Dr. Darr being named president; HU new student housing and Stephen Cline geospatial technology mapping and wayfinding project with Midtown.
For more information, contact Steven Infanti, Associate VP of Communications and Marketing, at 717.901.5146 or SInfanti@HarrisburgU.edu.