Administrative Representative, Philadelphia
Harrisburg University of Science and Technology seeks an administrative representative to provide administrative support and ensure the smooth operation of Harrisburg University’s Philadelphia location. The successful candidate will be responsible for greeting guests, managing the main phone line, distributing mail and packages and performing other day-to-day administrative activities. In addition, the representative will manage the schedule and booking requests for the location and assists with logistical support for university events and projects.
- Bachelor’s degree or demonstrated work experience in a similar role
- Two years of general office administrative experience required; support within a college or university environment preferred
- A strong work ethic, creative problem-solving abilities, a high level of energy, flexibility and initiative
- Organizational, analytical and critical thinking skills and the ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects concurrently with frequent interruptions
- Excellent writing, presentation and interpersonal communication skills and demonstrated ability to develop strong, collaborative relationships with colleagues, students, and visitors
- An understanding of policies/procedures within a college setting; especially as it relates to the management and distribution of confidential information
- Proficiency in Windows and Microsoft Office computer systems, experience with computer-based integrated student databases and receptive to the use of new technology while also able to utilize web and social media platforms; knowledge of the Jenzabar EX student information system is a plus
Interested candidates should forward a cover letter and resume/CV to Laurel Harris at email@example.com.