The Agile Lean Center (ALC) at Harrisburg University of Science and Technology aims to significantly improve business and project outcomes for state and local governments as well as local and global businesses through professional development, certificates and academic offerings of efficient agile and lean business processes used for Product Development, Software Development, Manufacturing, Business Process Improvement and Value Centered Project/Portfolio Management.
The Current Program Includes:
- Community Forums
- Agile Scrum 101 For Real World
- Lean Agile Development 101
In support of it’s mission, the Agile Lean Center supports the following objectives:
- Connectivity – provides annual conferences and quarterly technical presentations that attract and connect industry leaders and potential sponsors with other industry leaders and with organizations in need.
- Creativity – gathers thought leaders that support the center’s objectives through twice annual gatherings.
- Training – provided foundational training in Agile Lean, project management, and transformational leadership.
- Certifications – offers Agile Lean certificate, PMP certificate, CSM, CPO, and PSM certificate programs delivered at Harrisburg University by Harrisburg University faculty and with Harrisburg University Partners.
- Academic Courses – offers an Agile Lean Concentration in the Masters of Science in Project Management degree program.
- Projects – provides agile and lean project management contract resources to support the accomplishment of Agile Lean objectives in organizations and promote student involvement through student projects.
- Research – conducts research through Harrisburg University and external organizations in Agile Lean applications.
For more information about ALC and its programs or to become sponsor call 717.901.5158 or email: ALC@HarrisburgU.edu