Harrisburg University of Science and Technology’s Analytics Institute provides solutions, research, education and training in both structured and unstructured data analytics.
Through strategic partnerships involving leading private and public sector entities as well as entrepreneurs, students and faculty the HU Analytics Institute provides innovative and effective educational programs and community building services.
The Analytics Institute:
• Provides leading-edge education and training to address current and future needs;
• Facilitates collaboration and information for those in the field of big data and predictive analytics to address big problems by hosting activities that support the exchange of information and experiences;
• Fosters innovation by providing opportunities that support the identification, analysis and application of new technologies and emerging methodologies used in data analysis;
• Increases awareness and understanding regarding the value of utilizing data analytics to address some of the biggest challenges of our time;
• Serves as a clearinghouse for academic and industry reports on analytics issues, applications, research, and trends;
• Develops applied research and consulting analytics projects in collaboration with industry, government, and not-for-profits;
• Provides workshops to organizations in analytics.
Solutions to the challenges in business, healthcare, and society are developed through the use data analytics solutions. Developing, maintaining and sharing tools, research and best practices in analytics is critical in the discovery and implementation of new and improved solutions.
While data analytics involves an array of sophisticated tools, at the core of any strategy are skilled professionals. Developing the skills and readiness of leaders, analysts, data scientists and other professionals in analytics is a critical component of the Institute particularly given the rapid pace of change in tools, techniques and challenges.
With this in mind, Harrisburg University has established the Analytics Institute. The Institute is a targeted effort to support leaders and their staffs through educational programs, collaboration and awareness raising initiatives. Harrisburg University leverages its faculty, students and business partners to connect local information data analytics professionals with the latest best practices and technologies. Through its partnerships with leading technology and security companies, the business community, technology associations and educational institutions, the Institute brings together a robust community of stakeholders and contributors in support of a shared mission.
The current program includes:
• Structuring the Unstructured Data Summit
• Master’s Degree in Data Analytics
• Collaborative forums and briefings
Harrisburg University is supported in these initiatives by partners collaborating on a vision of data analytics for the public good.
To request information about the Analytics Institute or to become a sponsor, email us.
Watch for more details on the special events and upcoming programs from the Analytics Institute.
To request more information please contact us for more information.