Harrisburg University seeks dedicated professionals who have the experience and desire to work in an active, innovative and collaborative environment that stresses high quality service delivery, entrepreneurial spirit, and close contact with a diverse group of internal and external constituents.
Full-time Faculty Positions:
- Academic Program Lead: Forensic Science
- Assistant Professor- Big Data Architectures
- Faculty Program Lead: Healthcare Informatics (Grad Level)
- Faculty Program Lead: Project Management (Grad Level)
- Full-time Faculty: Advanced Manufacturing (ADMA)
- Full-time Faculty: Applied Mathematics
- Full-time Faculty: BlockChain and Fintech
- Full-time Faculty: Computer and Information Sciences (CISC)
- Full-time Faculty: M.S. Computer Information Sciences
- Full-time Faculty M.S. Healthcare Informatics
- Full-time Lecturer: Applied Mathematics
- Game Designer/ Developer In Residence
- Vice Chancellor – Abu Dhabi site
Corporate/ Adjunct/ Part-time Faculty Opportunities:
- Corporate/Part-time/Adjunct Faculty: Advanced Manufacturing (ADMA)
- Corporate (Part-time) Faculty: BlockChain and Fintech
- Part-time Faculty & Trainers -CIS , Information Systems & IT Certification classes (Lancaster&Harrisburg)
Additional Career Opportunities:
- Aquaponics Curriculum Consultant
- Registration Assistant
- Residence Life Coordinator
- STEM Programs Coordinator
HU is committed to the support and encouragement of an inclusive environment and seeks candidates who can make positive contributions in this context. For more information about career opportunities, contact the Office of Human Resources and Administration at 717.901.5112 or email HR@Harrisburgu.edu.
Harrisburg University is an equal opportunity and affirmative action institution committed to the principle that access to study or employment opportunities afforded by the university, including all benefits and privileges, be accorded to each person, student, faculty member, staff member, or applicant for employment or admission, on the basis of individual merit and without regard to race, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, sex or age (except where sex and age is a bona fide occupational qualification).
As required by the Civil Rights Act of 1964 (as amended), the university is committed to the broad application of Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, and Age Discrimination Act of 1975.