|Join us on Thursday, April 7, for a free half-day session to learn how to deploy, enhance and accelerate your path to digital innovation and transformation with IBM Cloud. During this session you will learn how to:
- be successful with new generation cloud technologies
- protect and extend your IT investments with Hybrid Cloud, ensuring security and compliance
- speed better decision making by using cloud technologies to unlock your data and access new analytics tools
- speed development and application modernization using private, public and hybrid clouds
- leverage new analytics tools and services that provide open, cost-effective analytic environments
At the end of this session, you will be able to develop a roadmap to get started with cloud and incorporate best practices from other organizations just like yours.
|8:30-9:00 AM / 12:30-1:00 PM
||Registration and Check-In
|9:00-9:15 AM / 1:00-1:15 PM
||Success in Cloud 2.0 and Digital Transformation
- What the new generation of cloud technologies are and how to be successful with them in government and other industries
|9:15-9:45 AM / 1:15-1:45 PM
||Cloud is Hybrid – Protecting and Extending your IT Investments
· How you can find new on-ramps to cloud from your existing IT infrastructure
|9:45-10:15 AM / 1:45-2:15 PM
||How Security and Compliance Can Be an Enabler for Cloud
· How to extend your security and compliance requirements into the cloud
|10:15-10:30 AM / 2:15-2:30 PM
|10:30-11:15 AM / 2:30-3:15 PM
||New Ways to Unlock your Data in the Cloud
· New analytics tools and services that provide open, cost-effective analytic environments with Spark/Hadoop/DashDB/Cloud Data Services
· How Watson can add cognitive capabilities to your applications and data
|11:15-11:45 AM / 3:15-3:45 PM
||How to Compose the Next Generation of Innovative Applications
· Creating Hybrid Cloud applications leveraging Bluemix
· Transforming your Development and Application Modernization efforts
|11:45-12:00 AM / 3:45-4:00 PM
||Workloads – Where do I Start?
· What common workloads do clients move to the cloud first?
· What are the right approaches to move our organizations to the cloud?
|12:00 PM /
This event will take place twice on April 7. The first time in the morning, and then again in the afternoon.
Both sessions will follow the exact same agenda.
Choose which session best fits your calendar:
Thursday, April 7, 2016
9:00am – 12:00pm
1:00pm – 4:00pm
Harrisburg University, 326 Market Street, Harrisburg, PA 17101