Student Learning Outcomes (SLO)
A successful graduate student of the program should:
- Ability to apply knowledge of computing and mathematics appropriate to the discipline
- Ability to simplify complex concepts in computer information sciences to decision makers and general audience.
- Ability to employ computer algorithms, numerical methods, and modern software engineering tools to solve real-world problems where custom software solutions often need to be created
- Have a high level of motivation, possess quality leadership skills, and have outstanding analytical and predictive thinking ability.
- Evaluating the consequences of unbiased and biased actions, demonstrating awareness of diverse opinions and opposing viewpoints, and maintaining a vision of society that includes various decision pathways.
- Ability to function effectively on teams to accomplish a common goal.