Data Intake Specialist
Harrisburg University is currently looking for a Data Intake Specialist who will be responsible for gathering and preparing documents to complete admissions documents for prospective international students as well as provide necessary documentation in support of university processes. The Intake Specialist will analyze documents, enter data into appropriate systems and perform administrative support functions to ensure cases are ready for further action.
- 1 + years relevant work experience
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited College or University preferred
- Knowledge of legal terminology, university admissions, and international student documents is desired
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision-making ability
- Proficiency in MS Office tools, especially Word and Excel as well as relational databases is required for the position
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and within tight deadlines
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Ability to analyze vast amounts of information
- Strong attention to detail
- Ideal candidate will be a degreed professional with relevant work experience, strong attention to detail, good organizational skills, professional demeanor, and team player
Candidates interested in pursuing this opportunity, should forward a cover letter and resume to the attention of HR@harrisburgu.edu.