Harrisburg University is currently looking for an Data Specialist to support the admission process for international students. The Data Specialist is responsible for gathering, analyzing and ensuring documents are complete and ready for processing. Once finalized, the specialist enters relevant information into the student database to complete the admissions process for prospective international students. The position requires someone who is extremely detailed oriented and ensures that prospective students receive exceptional service and support.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university required
- One year of related experience
- Knowledge of legal terminology, university admissions requirements and international student documentation is desired
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision-making ability
- Proficiency in MS Office tools, especially Word and Excel as well as relational databases is required for the position
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and within tight deadlines
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Ability to analyze vast amounts of information
- Strong attention to detail
Interested candidates should forward a cover letter and resume/CV to Laurel Harris at email@example.com.