Harrisburg University seeks a full-time program coordinator to support programs serving a growing population of international students at both the undergraduate and graduate levels. The individual chosen, must demonstrate that he/she:
- Creates and adheres to sound administrative practices;
- Demonstrates skills and experience in information processing and reporting;
- Skillfully uses technology, such as Excel and databases, to create and maintain administrative and reporting processes;
- Can process large volumes of detailed-oriented paperwork in support of international student status;
- Works independently, as well as, in teams and is highly motivated;
- Ability to meet deadlines
The successful applicant will possess strong customer service and communication skills to include a strong ability to answer student questions; experience working with international and multilingual students is preferred. Applicants should be willing to pursue approval as a Designated School Official (DSO) by USCIS-DHS SEVIS in support of F1 students.
Individuals with backgrounds in international student support, and/or degrees in International Studies, International Business, or related studies with coursework completed in business law is a plus.