Prepare to advance your STEM career with Harrisburg University of Science and Technology. Our master’s degree programs empower you to create new career opportunities through a curriculum that teaches the latest theories and concepts rooted in real-world experiential learning. Best of all, our online course delivery gives you more control over your study schedule—perfect for students who are currently mid-career.
In addition to the convenience of online learning coupled with one weekend visit to campus each month and the power of first-hand experiences, our programs feature:
- Small class sizes, to ensure personal attention and successful project-based learning;
- Professors with industry experience as well as advanced degrees;
- An Employer Advisory Board that helps our curriculum meet the needs of today’s workplace;
- Affordable tuition and employer reimbursement programs, along with financial aid for those who qualify;
- No application fees and no GRE requirement;
Choose a program below to learn more about what you can learn with Harrisburg University.
- Master of Science in Analytics
- Master of Science in Project Management
- Learning Technologies Master of Science
For more information on the online graduate degree offerings at Harrisburg University, email Connect@HarrisburgU.edu