Outstanding scholarly and professional achievement: These are the goals of the master-of-science degrees at Harrisburg University of Science and Technology. This is the campus of choice for graduate students who value accessibility, flexibility, affordability, and a rich blend of deep, specialized knowledge in a field of study. We are committed to providing exceptional educational opportunities in a student-centered environment.
Harrisburg University’s graduate programs are designed to meet the educational needs of those who seek a full-time or part-time graduate education consistent with a technologically diverse and rapidly changing work environment. And working adults will appreciate the convenient schedules that can include online, weekend and evening classes. All HU master’s programs are available in an executive weekend format where students are on campus one weekend a month and take classes online.
- M.S. Analytics
- M.S. Biotechnology
- M.S. Computer Information Sciences
- M.S. Healthcare Informatics
- M.S. Information Systems Engineering & Management
- Digital Government
- Digital Health
- Information Security
- Games & Simulations
- Instructional Design
- Instructional Development
- Instructional Technology Specialist
- Information Technology
Graduate Admissions Requirements for Non-International Graduate Students
Each applicant’s candidacy will be evaluated once all admissions materials have been received.
The graduate admission process for non-international students requires the candidate to:
- complete the application online at HarrisburgU.edu/Apply;
- submit final official undergraduate transcript(s) from the college or university at which a baccalaureate degree was conferred, and any other institution of higher education attended (whether or not academic credit was earned);
- submit a personal goal statement including:
- future goals: identify career/professional goals; and,
- leadership or group contributions: describe examples of leadership experience in which you have significantly influenced others, helped resolve disputes, or contributed to group efforts over time.
- submit a hard copy resume or by email to Admissions@HarrisburgU.edu.
- The University does not require the GRE/GMAT.
Domestic graduate tuition rate: is $800 per semester hour, part-time and full-time. For academic purposes, a graduate student taking between 9-12 credits is considered full-time.
International Graduate Student Admissions Requirements and Curricular Practical Training
To receive information on the requirements for graduate admissions for international students, please email your request to CPT@HarrisburgU.edu Click here for requirements for admissions and Curricual Practical Training! All of the University’s graduate programs are STEM approved and Curricular Practical Training is offered.