You’ve decided that graduate school is the right next step for you. Our Financial Aid director will work with you to explore your options for grad school financial aid.

U.S. citizens and eligible non-citizens, if eligible, may borrow up $10,250 per semester through the Federal Direct Loan program if enrolled at least half-time (3 or more credit hours). International students are not eligible for Federal Direct Loans.

Tuition reimbursement goes further at HU. Under our Employer Deferred Payment Plan, if an employer offers tuition reimbursement, non-international students can defer tuition payments until the end of the semester. Just ask for the details on our EDP plan. Additionally, HU offers non-international students the option of choosing an interest-free monthly payment plan to cover the remaining cost of tuition.

Non-international students must complete the Free Application for Student Aid (FAFSA) found online at The University’s school code is 039483.

Call us at 717.901.5115, email us at or simply go to our website at to schedule your one-on-one meeting.