HU to Host Healthcare Analytics Summit
Save the date!
Harrisburg University of Science and Technology will host a Healthcare Analytics summit at its campus in downtown Harrisburg Dec. 8.
“Healthcare Analytics: Make the World Better,” will mark the fourth data analytics event hosted by Harrisburg University.
Join us to learn more about operationalizing routine care, integrating health status and predicting health needs through technological advancements and improving care coordination via language processing and computer interpretation.
Speakers will include:
- Wendy Nilsen, Smart and Connected Healthcare; National Science Mayo Clinic Foundation
- Ken Lee, Johns Hopkins Medicine
- Mark Caron, Capital Blue Cross; Geneia
- Brian Rusignuolo, Select Medical
- Greg Walsh, University of Baltimore
- Rand Ford, Harrisburg University
- Kalyan Pasupathy
- John Lumpkin, Robert Wood Johnson (RWJ) Foundation
- Katherine Marconi, University of Maryland System Schools
- Erica Hill, Select Medial
- Glenn W. Mitchell, Harrisburg University
To Register, or for more information, click here.
When: December 8, 2017
Time: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Where: Harrisburg University | 326 Market Street, Harrisburg, PA 17101