Operations Manager, Philadelphia
Harrisburg University of Science and Technology is seeking an operations manager to act as the key point of contact for University’s Philadelphia location. The successful candidate will responsible for the overall management of space utilization, technology resources and logistics of the shared facility while increasing efficiency and ensuring the seamless operation of the location. Candidates who have experience in logistical and physical resources management are encouraged to apply.
- Bachelor’s degree or demonstrated work experience in a similar role
- Five years of facilities and/or event management experience required; support within a college or university environment preferred
- A strong work ethic, creative problem-solving abilities, a high level of energy, flexibility and initiative
- Organizational, analytical and critical thinking skills and the ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects concurrently with frequent interruptions
- Excellent writing, presentation and interpersonal communication skills and demonstrated ability to develop strong, collaborative relationships with colleagues, students, and visitors
- An understanding of facilities management and general operating procedures within a university setting
- Proficiency in Windows and Microsoft Office computer systems, experience with scheduling databases and receptive to the use of new technology while also able to utilize web and social media platforms; knowledge of the Jenzabar EX student information system is a plus
Interested candidates should forward a cover letter and resume/CV to Laurel Harris at firstname.lastname@example.org.