Harrisburg University offers students a science and technology education in a way that is not possible elsewhere. Few colleges offer the opportunities for internships and community engagement available at Harrisburg. Because of our special programs that connect you to the workplace and community leaders, you’ll graduate ready to make an excellent start in your career. Our student body is highly diverse, so you’ll feel right at home no matter what your background and we offer hundreds of opportunities to get involved on campus. Best of all, Harrisburg University offers you an outstanding private education at an affordable price that’s made even more appealing by excellent scholarship and grant availability. It’s a great place to make the next step in your career and life!
The links to the right provide ways for you to request information on our programs, details on our undergraduate majors, student life, scholarships, and the classes you’ll be able to take. And, when you’re ready, visit the campus to talk with professors, current students and the admissions staff.
HU+U: Science & Technology Career-Focused Degree Options
- Internships and experiential learning options deliver real-world learning that leads students directly into careers.
- 92% of alumni have a job in their field of study or attend graduate school within six months of graduation.
- Begin taking classes in your major during your first year.
- Connect to our career-focused undergraduate degree programs or graduate degree programs.
- Generous scholarships and financial aid make a private education affordable.
- Year-round study gets you to your career faster.
- New, apartment-style housing across the street from your classes.
- Faculty integrate their corporate and industry experience with hands-on projects.
- Capital location puts you within easy access to major cities in the Mid-Atlantic region.
Ready for the next step? Request information on our programs. Consider a visit to the campus. We offer private tours and special admissions events throughout the year. You can register by calling the admissions office at 717.901.5101. Learn more about the admissions process here or begin your online application.