Complete one of the following Concentrations – 15 semester hours:
The Master of Science in Analytics student can choose electives totaling 15 credits from any graduate-level program. This option allows Analytic students to build their own customized specialization and concentrations.
Healthcare Informatics Concentration:
Pharmaceutical Sciences Concentration:
Additional Admission Requirements: The following are requirements in addition to those that are part of the general graduate admissions requirements for the Pharmaceutical Sciences Concentration:
- Bachelor’s degree in a biological or life science
- Minimum GPA: 3.2
- Undergraduate academic requirements by content area:
- Organic Chemistry: 8 credit hours
- General Chemistry: 4 credit hours
- General Biology: 4 credit hours
- General Physics: 4 credit hours
- Precalculus or higher math: 3 credit hours
*The student can choose a course from any of the Master of Science programs.