Aquaponics Curriculum Consultant
The Aquaponics Curriculum Consultant will collaborate with University personnel and industry partners to design and develop curriculum and course content in aquaponics and other topics related to controlled environmental agriculture.
- Collaborate with University staff and industry partners to design a comprehensive, college-level curriculum for aquaponics and other topics related to controlled environmental agriculture (CEA).
- Serve as the aquaponics subject matter expert and an author for the design and development of courses and other learning solutions.
- Apply adult learning principles and systematic instructional design to create aquaponics/CEA learning content that best fits the needs of the learner (includes online, classroom, virtual instructor-led training and blended learning content).
- Develop exercises, tutorials, assessments, and other methods of learning including multimedia-based assets.
- Bachelor’s degree in aquaculture, plant or soil science, environmental science, agriculture and biosystems engineering or a related field required, Master’s Degree preferred;
OR the equivalent in professional aquaponic farming experience;
OR the equivalent in related K12 or Higher Ed teaching experience.
- Experience maintaining recirculating aquaponics systems and related controlled environments; Extensive knowledge of aquaponic plant and greenhouse production (vine and leaf crops) preferred.
- Teaching and curriculum development experience in related areas of aquaponics preferred.
Interested applicants should forward a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.