Harrisburg University seeks dedicated professionals who have the experience and desire to work in an active, innovative and collaborative environment that stresses high quality service delivery, entrepreneurial spirit, and close contact with a diverse group of internal and external constituents.
Full-time Faculty Positions:
- Academic Program Lead: Forensic Science
- Academic Program Lead: Healthcare Informatics (Grad Level)
- Academic Program Lead: Project Management (Grad Level)
- Full-time Faculty: Blockchain and FinTech
- Full-time Faculty: M.S. Computer Information Sciences
- Full-time Faculty: Sports Management (eSports)
- Full-time Faculty: Statistics/ Data Analytics (Grad Level)
Corporate/ Adjunct/ Part-time Faculty Opportunities:
Additional Career Opportunities:
- Admissions Counselor
- Residence Life Coordinator
- User Experience Center (UXC) Lab Manager
- Institutional Effectiveness Specialist
- Compliance Specialist/Title IX Coordinator
- Licensed Mental Health Counselor (Part – Time)
- Events and Marketing Coordinator; Professional Development
- Major Gifts Officer
- Aquaponics Technician
HU is committed to the support and encouragement of an inclusive environment and seeks candidates who can make positive contributions in this context. For more information about career opportunities, contact the Office of Human Resources and Administration at 717.901.5112 or email HR@Harrisburgu.edu.
Harrisburg University is an equal opportunity and affirmative action institution committed to the principle that access to study or employment opportunities afforded by the university, including all benefits and privileges, be accorded to each person, student, faculty member, staff member, or applicant for employment or admission, on the basis of individual merit and without regard to race, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, sex or age (except where sex and age is a bona fide occupational qualification).
As required by the Civil Rights Act of 1964 (as amended), the university is committed to the broad application of Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, and Age Discrimination Act of 1975.