CSMS Program Educational Objectives (PEO)
The educational objectives of the master in computer information sciences program at Harrisburg University are to graduate students who will be able to:
- Demonstrate a focused knowledge of computer information sciences and their area of expertise. (Information Literacy)
- Apply their knowledge and analytical skills to create effective and novel solutions to both practical and research problems. (Critical Thinking & Problem Solving)
- Adapt to rapidly changing technology, engage in life-long learning, and have a quality of an entrepreneur. (Entrepreneurship)
- Actualizes the realization and inclusion of the moral dimension for personal decision (Ethical Decision Making).
- Have excellent teamwork skills and have strong scientific communication skills. (Teamwork and Collaboration)