Experience gives HU students competitive edge
At Harrisburg University, experiential learning lies at the heart of the University’s mission.
Harrisburg University students complete internships with partner companies like Microsoft, Google, and Deloitte, to name a few, giving them real-world experience that makes all the difference when they enter the workforce. By requiring every student to complete a 135-hour internship and senior project, the University provides optimum real-world experience to students. The result? 92 percent of our undergraduate students are employed in their fields of study or are enrolled in graduate school within six months of graduation.
Below you will find a list of students and some of the companies/agencies they are interning with this spring:
- Farhana Akhter – UPMC-Pinnacle
- Rashida Berger – Office of District Attorney-Dauphin County
- Marcus Black – HU Concert Series.
- Gabriella Concotta – Harrisburg University
- Zachary Covert – PA Media Group
- Nihjel Etienne – HU Concert Series
- Eugene Fisher – Lancaster General Health: Pain Management
- Nicholas Green – HU Concert Series
- Raekwon Harley – Fullstac LLC
- Emili Ochoa – Harrisburg University
- Tyler Lender – Harrisburg University
- Bao Pham – Harrisburg University
- Gabriella Kopera – Harrisburg University
- Kyle Rodriguez – Deerfield Agency
- Alexa Schlyfestone – HU Concert Series
- Melanie Shoemaker – Derry Animal Hospital
- Hannah Tucci – Molecular Jig Games
- Marquise Woody – Aquaponics program-Harrisburg University/Steelton-Highspire High School
About Harrisburg University
Accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education, Harrisburg University is a private non-profit university offering bachelor and graduate degree programs in science, technology, and math fields. For more information on the University’s affordable demand-driven undergraduate and graduate programs, call 717.901.5146 or email, Connect@HarrisburgU.edu.