Certificate in Healthcare Informatics from Harrisburg University
This 15-semester hour graduate certificate program in Healthcare Informatics prepares the student with the basics of healthcare informatics in order to function effectively as project champions for healthcare information technology implementations and other basic informatics functions. A student may complete this program as a non-degree graduate student or as a Master of Science degree-seeking student.
Complete all of the following courses – 15 semester hours:
- HCIN 500 Healthcare Informatics (3)
- ISEM 545 Healthcare Data (3)
- HCIN 515 Essential Informatics Skills I (3)
- HCIN 520 Essential Informatics Skills II (3)
- HCIN 550 Introduction to Healthcare Analytics (3)