HU reschedules concerts postponed by COVID-19
The Black Pumas concert has been rescheduled at Harrisburg’s XL Live to Feb. 6, 2021. Other shows that have been postponed/rescheduled include:
- Brit Floyd – the March 17-18 shows originally planned at the Hershey Theatre have been rescheduled for Aug 6-7 at the same location. March 17 tickets will be honored at the Aug. 6 show and March 18 tickets will be accepted at the Aug. 7 show.
- Dawes remains scheduled at XL Live on Sept. 11.
- Bishop Brigs with special guest Shaed at Harrisburg’s XL Live has been moved from April 24 to Oct. 16.
- PVRIS at XL Live has been moved from May 14 to Nov. 21.
- Young the Giant at Harrisburg’s Forum Auditorium has been moved from April 2 to Dec. 12.
- Barns Courtney at Club XL on May 2 was postponed. A new date will be announced.
- Of Monsters and Men riverfront concert on June 8 is being rescheduled to a future date.
- Cage the Elephant, originally slated to take place along the riverfront on June 18, is being rescheduled to a future date.
- Steve Aoki’s June 26th riverfront concert is being rescheduled to a future date.
Previously purchased tickets for all shows will be honored at rescheduled shows.
For tickets and more information, visit concertseries.HarrisburgU.edu.
About Harrisburg University
Accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education, Harrisburg University is a private nonprofit university offering bachelor and graduate degree programs in science, technology, and math fields. For more information on the University’s affordable demand-driven undergraduate and graduate programs, call 717.901.5146 or email, Connect@HarrisburgU.edu.