HU to launch Purposeful Game Design concentration in Philadelphia
Harrisburg University is launching a new concentration in Purposeful Game Design in Philadelphia. The concentration is part of the the B.S. in Interactive Media program.
- Prepares students to design effective and engaging games for clients outside of the AAA entertainment industry
- Trains a focus on interface, level, and asset design processes, methods and skills
- Draws from social and behavioral sciences, information science, software engineering and project management
- Integrates game design theory, practice, and skill building within each course and across the concentration curriculum
- Equips students to be able to participate in the burgeoning field of purposeful game designs around the entire Games for…. Ecosystem (change; art; education; serious; marketing; indie)
For more information about Harrisburg University’s B.S. in Interactive Media Program, click Here.
About Harrisburg University
Accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education, Harrisburg University is a private nonprofit university offering bachelor and graduate degree programs in science, technology, and math fields to a diverse student body. For more information on the University’s affordable demand-driven undergraduate and graduate programs, call 717.901.5146 or email, Connect@HarrisburgU.edu.