Hope you are doing very well.
We have an urgent opening in our direct client for Training developer position.
|Position Title||Training Developer|
|Location||Camp Hill, PA|
|# of Positions||1|
|Description||Role: Training / Communications Support
Responsibilities/Job Description: Developing training and communications materials
Required Skills: Very detail oriented. Experience with MS Word, Excel Powerpoint
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
iBusiness Solution LLC
(Certified MBE Business in CA, DE, KS,OK,MD,NY,PA, RI,TN,VA)
Certified MBE by NMSDC
5000 Lenker Street
Mechanicsburg, PA 17050
I came across your resume and wanted to reach out to you concerning a Instructional designer opportunity that I think you would be a great fit for.
Job title: Instructional designer
Referrals are always welcome and appreciated!
I was hoping you could point me in the right direction of any Developers/Designers in your network that might be interested in new contract to hire opportunities this year.
I thought with your impressive background you would have quite a robust network of connections and if anyone was looking at this time I would happy to discuss the position I am working on today.
I am working with an organization that designs and builds custom E-Learning solutions for regional, national and global brands. This client has been named as one of the top 20 companies on the 2017 Content Development companies watch list by Training Industry! They are looking for instructional designers and interactive developers to join their team at this time!
If you know someone who’d be a fit feel free to pass along my information to them, my company offers a referral bonus if anyone in your network would take the position.
Thanks in advance!
Job Title : Project manager
Location : State College, PA
Duration/Position : Long Term
Past experience as Data Manager
- Daily Interface with Project Manager tracking project activities, maintaining project schedule and documentation.
- Experience in managing projects within an organization utilizing a matrixed/shared resource model. This job provides direction/leadership to others as a project lead and/or technical specialists.
- Experience with Learning Management System (LMS)
- XML, HTML, Java, SPSS, and Visual Basic
- implementation of e-learning
- Demonstrated ability to work in a geographically distributed virtual team environment and to build relationships with internal and external organizations.
- Demonstrated time management and prioritization skills, and ability to manage expectations effectively when handling multiple assignments simultaneously with competing deadlines.
- Exceptional attention to detail, excellent work ethic and drive, great interpersonal skills, team oriented, and demonstrated problem solving skills.
- As needed, support the project manager in the setup of meetings, taking meeting notes and actions
- Monitor and track project progress and handle any issues that arise
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports.
Thanks & Regards,
ATD Job Postings.
This link is posted for the convenience of our LTMS students and grads. If you are looking for an instructional design position, one page you should bookmark is the ATD position listings. You can access the page here, and you should be checking regularly. In May there are 3 positions in Pennsylvania listed.
The eLearning Developer position is responsible for the design, development, and maintenance of CoreDial training courses, content, and learning curriculums. Experience in both classroom and e-Learning instruction methods and a working knowledge of Adult Learning Theory and the ADDIE model is a must. The Instructional Designer will conduct regular assessment and analysis of existing training programs to identify needs and make recommendations to help develop, implement, and enhance training content, delivery, and evaluation.
The candidate will work closely with other CoreDial departments to translate complex business, process or technological concepts into easy-to-understand lessons and tutorials, utilizing communication, instructional design and strong technical skills to meet course-specific learning objectives. The ideal candidate has experience in delivering training or eLearning courses to executives and other business professionals. A detail oriented personality, desire to learn and help others learn and a passion for innovation are required.
- Develops a thorough understanding of CoreDial’s software, services and processes, and their usage by our customers and their end-users.
- Performs needs assessment and research, and works closely with CoreDial SMEs to develop learning requirements aligned with CoreDial objectives and Partner needs.
- Determine the most effective approach to curriculum design, development, and delivery in order to create relevant, engaging, and innovative learning solutions.
- Oversees training design projects from inception to completion, driving milestones, meeting deadlines, and reprioritizing as needed to meet department and company goals.
- Collaborates across the learning organization to deliver all components of CoreDial training programs including: learning objectives, performance objectives, participant guides, facilitator guides, videos, job aids, assessments, and learning exercises.
- Evaluates existing programs and courses, and uses evaluation and feedback to upgrade learning and/or develop additional material.
- Reports on key metrics to measure training program impact, effectiveness, appropriateness, and utility.
- Provides support for learning resources, websites and systems as directed.
- Ensures learning schedules and calendars are administered.
- Assist in the delivery of instructor-led and online eLearning training programs as directed.
- Manages time, resources and priorities to meet quality standards, project timelines, and learning outcomes.
- May lead and direct the work of others.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 4-year Bachelor’s degree from accredited university or college
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 4-8 years experience in instructional design/development
- Strong project management and organizational skills: ability to manage goals, quality standards and timelines for multiple projects
- The ability and desire to work in a fast-paced and challenging environment
- Proficient in the Adult Learning Theory and ADDIE model application for L&D design
- Relies on experience and good judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Strong team collaboration skills
- The desire to meet and exceed measurable goals
- A highly self-driven sense of motivation
- Likes and embraces technology
- Experience with online eLearning tools such as Moodle or similar
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Power Point and Excel, and online tools such as GoToMeeting or WebEx
- Adobe Captivate or Creative Suite experience a plus
- Masters of Instructional Design or Instructional Technology preferred
Technical Writer // CoreDial, LLC // coredial.com //
751 Arbor Way, Hillcrest I, Suite 150, Blue Bell, PA 19422
P: 215.297.4400 x405 // F: 215.297.4401 // E: email@example.com
The Dering Consulting Group is looking for part-time/contract instructional developers. We have a variety of project opportunities, including the development of e-learning modules using Articulate Studio’13 and Articulate Storyline 2. Job location is Camp Hill, PA. If interested, please send resume and work examples of e-learning courses to firstname.lastname@example.org. Place “Dering Employment” in the subject line of the email.
eLearning Talent has a client that is looking for a Client Solutions Consultant.
You will collaborate with leading organizations to help them create learning and training solutions. As a Client Solutions Consultant you will be responsible for the development and growth of specific client accounts and targeted new business prospects. You will develop a solid understanding of client business needs, consult with our team members who have strategic, creative and technical expertise and persuasively recommend learning solutions that will exceed our clients’ performance goals.
If you can show us how you’ve converted and grown client relationships while providing them with innovative and engaging learning solutions, we want to hear from you!
Location: Harrisburg, PA or Hagerstown, MD
- Lead business development efforts focused on new client acquisition and growth of designated client accounts.
- Be the primary responder for all incoming new business leads. This includes incoming emails, calls and RFP requests.
- Evaluate and qualify new opportunities based on the company’s new business qualification criteria.
- Consult with prospects and establish a strong working rapport. Identify their business needs/challenges and align with potential solutions. Coordinate the inclusion of additional company team members to assist in solution development.
- Conduct introductory meetings and present company’s capabilities to prospects and new clients.
- Develop response strategies and draft proposals and RFP responses. Lead in-person pitch team and formally present proposals to prospects.
- Work with clients to finalize work contracts. This may include working with the client’s legal and procurement departments.
- Represent company at industry events. Make connections and develop new relationships that contribute to strategic growth.
- Conduct prospecting activities with select, targeted accounts. Develop an understanding of their business needs and introduce the company.
- Maintain contact and ongoing dialog with targeted prospects. Share relevant thought leadership, content and client case studies.
- Provide input and feedback on the effectiveness of the company’s marketing and lead generation efforts. Help to ensure marketing investments are delivering targeted prospects.
- Potentially contribute to the company’s thought leadership. This might include occasional content contribution to blogs, eBooks or case studies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, marketing or related area of study.
- 5+ years of business development, consultation or account management experience focused on the development of learning and training solutions.
- A successful track record of cultivating and winning new business in a professional services environment.
- Knowledge of the custom learning content and eLearning technology industry.
- Proven strategy solutions.
- Excellent client-facing skills, strong verbal presentation, and excellent business and sales writing skills.
- Must be a self-starter, able to analyze and solve problems and work autonomously in a fast-paced environment.
- Must work well in a team-oriented environment and in collaborating on pitches and client meetings.
- Strong negotiating and decision-making skills.
If you are interested in this position or know of someone who is, please reach out to email@example.com. We are looking to fill this position ASAP so act now! Thank you.