Doctor of Philosophy, Data Science – Harrisburg University of Science and Technology, Harrisburg PA, (May 2019 – Expected 2022)
• Doctorate in Data Science, Focus in Machine Learning.
Masters in Data Analytics – Southern New Hampshire University, New Hampshire CT, (August 2016 – September 2018)
• Masters in Data Analytics. Focus in R programming language & Python programming language.
Masters in Business Administration (International) – Southern New Hampshire University, New Hampshire CT, (August 2014 – July, 2016)
• International Masters in Business Administration (MBA) with a concentration in Marketing.
• GPA 3.4. Focus in International Marketing, Research, Strategy and Statistical Analysis.
BA in Political Science – Long Island University, CW Post, Brookville NY, (September 2009 – May 2013)
• GPA 3.6. Focus in International Relations
Jonathan is currently a PhD. Candidate at HU to continue his education and better focus his research efforts into solving with Deep Learning.
Teaching & Research Interests:
Interested in Deep Learning Models
Courses Taught at HU:
Principles of Analytics (ANLY 500), Natural Language Processing (ANLY 520), Human Language Processing (ANLY 540), Machine Learning I (ANLY 530), Data Visualization (ANLY 512), and Experimental Design (ANLY 510).