Summer internships deliver invaluable hands-on experience
At Harrisburg University, experiential learning is the linchpin of the University’s mission.
Our students complete internships with partner companies like Microsoft, Google, and Deloitte, to name a few, giving them real-world experience that makes all the difference when they enter the workforce. By requiring every student to complete a 135-hour internship and senior project, the University provides optimum real-world experience to students. The result? 92 percent of our undergraduate students are employed in their fields of study or are enrolled in graduate school within six months of graduation.
Below you will find a list of students and some of the companies/agencies they are interning with this summer:
- Lord Berry – MistIQ Technologies
- Niya Carroll – Ruppert Landscape Companies
- Aalliyeh Clinton – Northrop Grumman
- Leah Franciscus – Scribe America
- Rohini Gubhaju – Fulton Bank
- Diamond Green – Internal Revenue Service
- Ashley Greynolds – Harrisburg University – Aquaponics
- Siham Guerch – Pennsylvania Turnpike Commission
- Stephen Jackson – Envision Studio
- Oluwadeemilade Ogedengbe – Magnificus Corp.
- Alaina Otstot – Fenner Precision Polymers
- Olivia Otstot – Dauphin County
- Pamela Polanco – Footlocker-Champs Sports
- Emily Niskala – Monroe County Conservation District
- Frank Seliga – Vanguard
- Stephen Gayle – Harrisburg University
- Ryan Wilson – Harrisburg University
- Judah Graham – UPMC Pinnacle
- Andrew Lyter – Commonwealth of Pennsylvania Department of Treasury
About Harrisburg University
Accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education, Harrisburg University is a private non-profit university offering bachelor and graduate degree programs in science, technology, and math fields. For more information on the University’s affordable demand-driven undergraduate and graduate programs, call 717.901.5146 or email, Connect@HarrisburgU.edu.