Master of Science in Information Systems Engineering and Management (ISEM)
The 36 semester hour graduate program in Information Systems Engineering and Management (ISEM) at Harrisburg University is designed to educate the leaders who can plan, engineer and re-engineer, and manage the systems needed to support the modern digital enterprises. HU graduate studies in ISEM cut across the following three active areas of work:
- Information Systems – latest technologies and approaches (e.g. web-based components, mobile computing and wireless communications, business intelligence, and emerging technologies);
- Systems Engineering – systems thinking and emphasis on systems instead of individual components; enterprise architectures consisting of people, processes and technologies; and,
- Management – business strategies, entrepreneurship, planning integration, security, governance, global enterprises, and agile enterprises.
ISEM at HU is a flexible and interdisciplinary program that emphasizes the enterprise architecture, planning and management issues at global levels. An HU ISEM student may specialize in the following areas: digital government, digital health, entrepreneurship, information security, software engineering and systems development, and an individualized concentration.
Graduate Admissions Requirements for Non-International Graduate Students
Each applicant’s candidacy will be evaluated once all admissions materials have been received.
The graduate admission process for non-international students requires the candidate to:
- complete the application online at HarrisburgU.edu/Apply;
- submit final official undergraduate transcript(s) from the college or university at which a baccalaureate degree was conferred, and any other institution of higher education attended (whether or not academic credit was earned);
- submit a personal goal statement including:
- future goals: identify career/professional goals; and,
- leadership or group contributions: describe examples of leadership experience in which you have significantly influenced others, helped resolve disputes, or contributed to group efforts over time.
- submit a hard copy resume or by email to Admissions@HarrisburgU.edu.
International Graduate Student Admissions Requirements and Curricular Practical Training
To receive information on Curricular Practical Training offered in ISEM, Analytics, Computer Information Sciences, Learning Technologies or Project Management, please email your request to CPT@HarrisburgU.edu Click here for requirements for admissions and CPT!
Click below for the weekend executive-style classes! Ideal for International Graduate Students seeking curricular practical training.Intl. Students Apply Here