Students in the LTMS program are required to complete a graduate research project. This is a semester long exploration of a topic that provides the foundation for an experiential project or thesis.
Some examples of previous research include:
- The use of telepresence technology to facilitate special needs counseling in remote school districts
- The use of telepresence technology to provide faculty training in remote school districts
- The creation of an evaluative rubric for reading technology in grades 1 & 2.
- The evaluation and selection of Learning Management Systems in the banking industry
- Two projects that examined eLearning technology as applied to onboarding new staff. One project addressed a small company, and a second in a large, multinational company.